Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tuesday E-mails

Welcome back to the party, Hope you all had a great Labor Day.

An analysis on Boeing Co. (BA) was asked for. Either I keep getting some very unpredictable charts, or this market is getting troubling, my guess is a little bit of both. BA is showing the same symptoms of VLO. A consistent bounce when the weekly RSI touches 50, yet a terrible MACD correlation. I have no need to research further to tell you stay away, or if you trade options, make a straddle. I have an inclination that the stock will bounce but I'm not buying on a whim, nor should you.

Readers should know that if you bought Comstock Homebuilding Cos. Inc. (CHCI) on my recommendation I would suggest taking the money. Although I gave a long term view, recent facts on homebuilders are surfacing that tell me to change my mind. You would have a 35% profit if you bought after earnings or you would have broke even if you bought before.

Finally there is a small stock that I have my eyes on called Liberty Star Gold Corp. (LBTS) I still have some work to do on this one, but I just thought I'd throw it out there. It's uranium projects look promising.

Now that Labor Day is over, get ready for better volume.

No comments: