Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Getting Ready for Next Week

Ready to add to my DXD position. I will double down on my DXD position today IF the DJIA breaks even, or better yet, goes positive. I believe the DJIA will make a correction soon enough that it seems pointless for me to wait and possibly miss out on the first day of cliff diving. The anniversary of September 11 is coming up and I wouldn't be surprised if we get a market shocking event. I hope I am wrong, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Always frustrating when a company takes a 13% gain the day you decide to buy it. As mentioned yesterday, I was doing my due diligence on LBTS. I take a break to grab a bite around two O'’clock, get back, and see it has hopped above .85! I'’ll have to take a rain check.

Here'’s an update on my current positions:
NBR
STP
SIRI
DXD
AMGN

I recently sold UNH and NSRGY this week.

1 comment:

airborneintell said...

Christopher, today I bought Bloomberg Markets September 2006 issue page 113.
Big article on nanotech. They talked about TINY.I guess that was a reason for TINY going from 9.50-12.00 in a few days. It seems now that it will go back to 10.00 range.