Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Few Updates

Well I'm finally moved in, but my final year of school started yesterday. My Bachelor of Science in Business Administration is within reach, however, I'll have to slow down on the posts to keep the grades up.

I'll keep up to date on the important things. Also, I've added the Yahoo quotes so we can better track the stocks I've suggested.

Now back to the market,
  • STP bounced on the 50DMA as prescribed
  • AMGN broke through the 50DMA another happy note
  • SIRI is looking uneasy nearing resistance at it's 50DMA, I'm guessing a few days of turbulence, and then it can shake above it.
  • CHCI is doing wonderfully for a homebuilder in midst of the more recent turmoil in the builders
  • HAL seems to be immovable. I will be honest, this is my least confident pick but I still think it will fall.
  • DXD and SDS are on the backburner until the Dow Jones Industrial Average hits a double top, or until big money finally realizes that this recession will last more than a year.
  • Finally, I'm taking RMD off the watch list as it provided a nice gain, and I took it.
Happy trading

1 comment:

airborneintell said...

Hi!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts on JSDA. Another question I have what is your take on CAB, CUB, ANF and TINY?
Andrey.