Saturday, December 02, 2006

Lazy Stocks Part II

Take profits on La-Z-Boy (LZB) and sit tight as I scour the market for another stock. I hate to leave only 3 stocks in the portfolio, but I'm pretty sure we can get back into LZB at a higher price. If you shorted La-Z-Boy when I suggested at 13.29 you would have a 12% gain. The stock is currently at 11.85 and nearing some moderate support from it's uncorrelated MACD. I've been a bit busy lately, but I expect to find a gem to add to the list soon.

Have a great weekend.
-Chris

2 comments:

Slacker said...

Impressive play, Chris... maybe I should start getting into this chart stuff.

then again, my DHIL and EXP picks are doing good too.


Know any good charting books?

-Sam

l said...

Here are two books I plan on buying after reading about them, looking at user reviews, and getting recommendations from traders I respect.

Japanese Candlestick Charting - Second Edition (Hardcover)

How To Make Money In Stocks: A Winning System in Good Times or Bad, 3rd Edition (Paperback)

To be honest though, everything I've learned on charting is from the internet. There are so many resources out there, I would simply start at Investopedia.com