Thursday, July 27, 2006

First Post

Hey everyone

Here's my blog for opinions on stocks, market research, and technical trading. I will give my thoughts on what is affecting the stock market, how we can make money on it, and what the rest of wallstreet thinks.

Why should you believe anything I write about? You shouldn't. As Jim Cramer says "you should always do your own homework first." But for credibility sake, I made a 30% rate of return last year, and I'm on track to do it again this year. I do constant research, reading many hours of investment articles each day; and I constantly study chart patterns.

So with all of that said, Big Money, No Whammies
Let's make some money!

2 comments:

Slacker said...

http://www.stocktrak.com/efc-superstar/
lets go

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol without prescriptions buy tramadol online no prescription - buy tramadol online without a prescription